The Biophilia Project was born to encourage outdoor unstructured play and promote a variety of nature-based experiences.
Created with the wellbeing of the children in mind, this project wants to inspire people and help creating opportunities to explore, learn and connect with oneself, nature and others.
What can we do to…
Grow Green Spaces
- Turn grey into green – Spot new potential green spaces to use!
- Plant seeds, grow plants – Resources are all around you.
- Grow your own food – It’s much simpler than what you think.
- Support wildlife – Leave that weed in the garden!
Grow Green Souls
- Be environmental conscious – Promote a green lifestyle.
- Support and promote outdoor unstructured nature play – Explore and Play!
- Participate in forest school sessions – Ask to your local school to add it to the curriculum.
- Explore outdoor learning opportunities – Go out. As simple as that.
- Take care of green spaces – As above!